Tuesday, June 28, 2011

let's make a deal







So you might have heard that Jimmer was drafted to the NBA on Thursday. 

I got chills when I heard my University's name called from the pulpit at the NBA Draft. 
When was the last time BYU's name was mentioned during the first round?? Such a great moment.

I was joking with Dad when I told him I've been using the Secret  to get Jimmer to California. 
And you might be thinking, "Why were you hoping to have him go to the Sacramento Queens??"
My plan will be complete if the team actually does end up moving to Anaheim. 

He later said, "You know I think he's engaged."

and I thought, I don't care! As long as it doesn't affect his crossovers or insane 3-point range. 

Dad also said,  "Did you know there is still talk about there not even being a season next year?"

Hmm... coincidence that I will be gone on my mission where I wouldn't be able to watch basketball for 18 months?  Is this another possible result of me using the Secret?  We'll never know... but I would be okay with that.  NBA, just wait for me! Let's make a deal, put off the season until I get back, and I could recruit for you.


 {kidding!!} 


Welcome to California, Jimmer.  You will be the only reason why I would watch the Sacramento.. did I say Queens?  Oops. 


1 comment: