Monday, April 25, 2011

big plans: defined

I had a longer post written here, but it entailed the long process and emotional roller coaster I rode in order to arrive at this "big plan".  I'll save you from all details and keep them for my future grandchildren when they need a lesson about making big life-changing decisions. 


LONG STORY SHORT:  I AM GOING ON A MISSION! 

I started my paperwork at the beginning of March, and will hopefully in a few weeks receive a big white envelope that includes not only a mission call but also the most suspenseful occasion you could imagine - except for maybe a Lakers' playoff game in overtime. 





College grad? Check. 

On to the next adventure! 

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful news Hillary. we were so happy to hear this news. You will be a great missionary. we will be anxiously waiting to hear of your call. Tom and Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. hillary, i think i remember you throwing the question out into the blogosphere, "what should I do?" now that i am done school. i think i threw my two-bits in and said, GO ON A MiSSION! when i read your blog, your announcement made me SO happy. the church/lord needs sister missionaries JUST LIKE YOU. you will be awesome. you will be productive, successful and most of all you will be so blessed for your decision. BEST CHOICE EVER. congratulations! we are behind you 100%.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've made the transfer over...loving the new blog. I seriously cannot express how excited I am for you. BAH!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best announcement of the week! It was the perfect way to end a very fun few days of celebration. You are going to be amazing! We are so excited to hear where the Lord will send you to serve! We love you!!!

    ReplyDelete