Sunday, March 6, 2011

"what makes you happy?" list #2 - stacy bateman

Stacy Bateman was in my home ward while I was in high school. She taught my Sunday School class and substituted my Seminary a few times.   She also choreographed Bye Bye Birdie the summer of 2006. She and her husband and children have since moved to Orange County and then Wisconsin, but I still feel like she is not very far to seek her advice or hear her great stories about her kiddos thanks to facebook and blogger. This woman is full of inspiration!  She is fun, creative, hardworking, strong, and an amazing example of being a great mother and wife.

Here are ten things that make her happy: 



1. Pancakes
2.  Ice Cream Parties & Taco Night 
3. Holidays/parties w/ lots of kiddos (think Dr. seuss & Valentine's day)
4. Dancing (choreography, coaching, performing, competing, etc.)
5. Salsa (REAL, NOT manufactured.  I'm a snob.)
6.  Road Trips
7.  Museums (children's, art, science, etc.)
8.  Being involved (pto, daisies, parent council, coaching, etc.)
9. Taking pics/blogging
10.  Being in love 







High School Sweethearts. 
Love it!  



Thanks for sharing Stacy!

No comments:

Post a Comment