Thursday, March 3, 2011

spring cleaning

Does your laptop or desktop run slower than normal? 
It may be because you are running low on memory.
I have known for too many months now that my laptop has needed a MAJOR cleaning.
I went through ALL of my folders this morning and freed up about 40GB of space. 

"What is it that has been taking up that space?" you may ask.
I have a confession: 
I am a HUGE hoarder when it comes to pictures I find online.
Beautiful photographs, clever graphic designs, a little dose of fashion {surprised? me too} and witty things from stumble upon.  
  I have a MAD addiction to taking screen shots.  These days it seems to be anything humorous I see my friends writing on fbook that I want to save forever.

I can't help but share a handful of these finds while browsing through the nooks and crannies of my mac: 



Let's be honest here while I am admitting my guilty pleasures, I stalk John Mayer on his Tumblr.  The man is a constant source for amazingly worded speculations and personal discoveries that many of us have experienced but haven't bothered to vocalize or even form into a concrete thought.  


When talking about regrets or looking at the past - 


This is SO true! I never realized this! :


Ryan, one of the funniest and most down-to-earth people I know: 



OH Stumble Upon, how you have changed my artistic viewing experiences online forever: 









And one last quote from Mr. Mayer: 

{This makes even more sense if you know that he is a "synesthetic" = he sees sounds as colors. Trippy, isn't it?} 


No comments:

Post a Comment