Saturday, March 12, 2011

questions


Q: What is your middle name? 
Nicole

Q:  When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
A dolphin / orca trainer at sea world! 

Q:  You wouldn't be caught dead, where? 
A Twilight book signing

Q:  If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be? 
Meg from Hercules is pretty spunky, and she ends up with quite the hunk.

Q:  Who was the last person you hugged? 
The Director of Photography whom I worked with on set of my Dad's commercial for the California Highway Patrol {post to come soon.}  He is one talented guy - he filmed a scene in Quantum Solace!



Q: If you could have three wishes, what would they be?

  1. Eliminate Illiteracy everywhere.  It makes me so sad to think of young children who can't experience the wonders of reading Harry Potter, or adults who remain unemployed because they can't even fill out an application. 
  2. To Apparate.  There are so many places to see and loved ones who live far from me, that I am constantly wishing I could just POOF!  and be at whichever desired location. {If you don't know what Apparate means... how did you find my blog, you Muggle??}
  3. To have a dog, preferably a golden retriever, that remained a puppy forever.


Q:  What do you think of when you hear the word "yellow"?
I think of a sunny kitchen, lemon bars, a gingham sun dress {that I don't own, but would love to make!}, and Coldplay 

Q: If your house was on fire and you could grab only 3 things before leaving, what would they be?

1. My box of journals
2.  My box of letters 
3.  My external hard drive with my favorite photographs




No comments:

Post a Comment