Friday, July 8, 2011

the magic never dies


Next week is when "it all ends,"  but I don't believe it.

Even though I have pretty spectacular plans the eve of the midnight showing next week, I am a little sad that I won't be able to dress up with my friends and watch it on the first night with them.  
Hopefully I can find someone who wants to see it again so they can accompany me on my first viewing! 

When I get back from my mission and I have some down time from work, I will re-read the books through a whole new perspective.  I was barely out of high school when I finished the 7th book, so it's about time I experience Harry's adventures in a new light.  There's something great about experiencing a favorite story multiple times at different stages in life.  I can recall feeling differently after viewing Little Women from when I was very little to just a few weeks ago.  You can see yourself in a character different from the last, and you have more experiences yourself that you can bring to the table.
I love stories. 

As for the great HP, this is nowhere near the end!  There may not be additional films or books, but I will definitely read Harry Potter to my future children!   How lucky are we to have had this unique opportunity to watch an incredible and enchanting world form before our very eyes.  Well, it doesn't stop here.  The magic will never die. 

1 comment:

  1. I heard Hedwigs Theme in my head the entire time I read this. :)

    ReplyDelete