Friday, June 10, 2011

videographer - march wedding

I was 2nd Camera for this awesome wedding in LA.
My friend Lars was kind enough to teach me a few tricks with his fun equipment.
Check out his other work!

Here is a preview he edited of their wedding day:




I love filming weddings! 
It was really fun to see the bride getting ready, looking nervous/anxiously excited in front of the mirror, smiling, slightly shaking, greeting her female friends as they entered the dressing room.  
You could feel the excitement in the air. 

I also loved hearing the toasts at the reception.  The groom's buddies were funny, and you could just see so much love and camaraderie through their years of friendship as they watched their friend start a new life with his new best friend, his bride. They are such a handsome couple!  Don't you love the way she danced so properly?  She is such a lady.  

The reception was held at Lawry's!  Prime rib baby! 

The guests also became more entertaining as more alcohol was consumed. 

Hmm, I was going to end there, but let's not. 

This was one of my first times where I handed off what I filmed for someone else to edit.
It felt incredibly refreshing to be honest.  All I had to do was wait and see what was to come of it after having fun for a few hours with a nice camera! 
I do enjoy editing my own work, but this was refreshing to see someone else's style combined with all the great things they shot.  Good work Lars! 




No comments:

Post a Comment