Tuesday, June 21, 2011

happy first day of summer!

It's summer time. 

My friend Brandon is back in town. 
He says to me, "This summer has a lot of potential Hill Mill. We can make it a really good one if we want to."

I am so lucky to have an amigo like him who thinks like me!

And so I will start off this summer with this mentality: 




I want to have a really good summer.

Filled with 

More photography, 

More beach, 

More dancing outside {post to come on one of the best outdoor dances I have ever attended}

More watching the sun set 

More staying up late on Sunday nights playing cards with friends 

More going to the temple : )

More bonfires 

More free concerts 



and 



This summer is going to be different in a lot of ways, but I know it can be a good different. 




No comments:

Post a Comment