Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy Birthday, AE Jones!

Today is my friend Ashley E Jones' Birthday! 

Last summer Ash was in LA as an intern and became a part of our G7 crew. Now she is back in Utah  working as an assistant publicist for Deseret Book in Salt Lake! 

Here are some fun things we have done together: 







Wakeboarding/boating with the boys - one of our first times hanging out!




Girls' night out - Dodger game 



Her birthday party last year! 





Hill J's baptism in August last year




When I returned to school for my last semester Ashley invited me to attend the Relief Society Broadcast with her and her darling mother!  Such a great evening. 



She also came down to Provo when I was in town in April when I announced that I was going on a mission!  She served a mission in Germany, so I am planning on asking her a lot of questions about being a sister missionary before I leave!


She is one of the sweetest girls I know. Always so loving and positive, and has great advice too! 
One day, {I am convinced} she will return to her good roots in California. 

Miss and love you Ash!  Hope you have a fantastic day! 


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU HILL MILL! Thank you SO much for this darling post!! Gosh I miss you like crazy!!! Yes... I think I'll eventually be returning to my roots in California. Seriously - thank you so much for this. Sure love you.

    ReplyDelete