Wednesday, June 8, 2011

bulldog love


{from pinterest, claro!}

I've recently grown accustomed to these grumpy faces!
I would be okay with having a dog like this one day {or a jack russel, or a golden, or a great dane!}


My London Fog trench coat came in the mail today! 
Trying it on with today's wavy hairstyle made me look a bit like Hermione.  
Emily laughed at the sight of me.  At least I will be dry!


Well, I didn't get to march up into the woods the other night, but I did get to enjoy the LA skyline at Griffith Observatory with Ash Mills!  We eavesdropped on some young Spainards. rawr. 

Today I will: 

do more planning for the film festival 
burn CD's of classical and church music for my mission {any contributions would be lovely!!}
work out 
work at my receptionist job in La Crescenta 






2 comments:

  1. I have the entire collection of Spanish hymns. Plus, lots of other good music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my. that picture...

    when i am married i want a bloodhound. yep.

    ReplyDelete