Thursday, May 5, 2011

You wait, little girl, on an empty stage for fate to turn the light on





Recently I had this HUGE desire to watch The Sound of Music.  That was a new thing for me, because I hadn't watched it in many years, and it was mostly for the funny goatherd song and the DO RE MI on their bikes. We only have it on VHS, and it's no where to be found on TV, so I resulted to watching the songs on movieclips.com as many times as I felt necessary. 

I have a thing for gazebos, dancing in the rain, and yes, I will finally admit, pink dresses.



4 comments:

  1. Sound of Music.....one of my all time favorite movies. You would love the book, Forever Liesl A Memoir of The Sound of Music by Charmian Carr. If you want to read it before your mission, you are welcome to borrow it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do know that Joe bought me the Anniversary package??!!! It's amazing!! So, this is one more thing to add to the list before you leave...watch The Sound of Music together!!! I can even burn you the cd I got with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait....am I getting that you are going on a mission?! Yes - I'm reading other people's comments...but hello, huge and wonderful decision! More details please - I've been waiting for graduation pictures as well...so now official request for pictures and details. :)

    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you hear they are doing a sound of music sing along at the hollywood bowl this summer?! amazing.

    ReplyDelete