Saturday, May 21, 2011

in case the world really does end today...


I will have no chance at fighting off any zombies. 

You know that "what if" game people like to play and the usual is always asked: "What if this was your last day on earth, what would you do? Would you confess your love for anyone?" 

This is my answer: 

I would spend my day at Disneyland with all of my favorite people {that's including you, family. I got lucky, I have the coolest relatives.} 

And then I would confess my love for Captain EO and dance my heart out until the walls came crumbling down and the zombies ate all of us. 

Surprised?  You shouldn't be. 






2 comments:

  1. I'd be right there with you in a rainbow shirt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our family dance parties would be the way to go!!

    ReplyDelete