Tuesday, May 17, 2011

get outta my head!

Have I mentioned that I have had four dreams about Jimmer? 
It was starting to get out of hand - the paparazzi started following us and our dates could no longer continue {I don't ask for these dreams, I promise! I constantly laugh at how the dreams progressed in little episodes} so I took down the poster from my bedroom door, thinking that it was the cause of placing him into my subconscious.  

{Let me make one thing clear: I am NOT obsessed with him. I don't wish to run into him so he can take me out, marry me and make me an NBA wife. No way.  There's just something so great about going to the same school as this amazingly talented kid.  A legend like this doesn't come around very often!  And I felt so bad when I heard the poor kid couldn't finish the last week of classes on campus because everyone was bothering him!  If I was on campus last semester and had seen him, I would have let him be, just like every other celebrity I've walked by. I will say that I was terribly in love with his shooting skills, dancing down the key past defenders, and cleverly calculated cross overs... sigh...} 

Last night dream #5 arrived. It's been months since the last, so I was surprised.  This makes the most ridiculous dream to date, not only because of the events involved, but especially my reaction to them. 

Setting:  basketball game.  My mom and I are sitting way up in the stands watching a half time show begin. 

I hear the announcer say that a lucky audience member from our section gets to go down onto the court to help Jimmer with something.  Then suddenly the spotlight is on me, they call my name: "Hillary Miller!  Please come down to the court, to help Jimmer clean his toothbrush!" 

Yea. His toothbrush

Even better, I act like this was your typical halftime show. 
I get super excited and nervous and think Don't mess up Hill! This is your chance to show your stuff to the school! 

I proceed to stand next to Jimmer who holds out his toothbrush. I then take another toothbrush {?} and feverishly scrape and brush the bristles of the two brushes together.  I hear guys a few feet away at courtside yell "No fair!  She's not even doing it that good!"  
{the characters had poor grammar in my dream, tsk tsk}

And to top it off, Jimmer was not impressed with my brushing skills. 

I woke up laughing. 

Jimmer, I have a good foul shot. Give me another chance, but get the heck outta my head! 

3 comments:

  1. hahahahaha too funny. his toothbrush?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh no...hillmill, this is a little too unbelievable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is great!!! Funny thing is I bet there are more then a few people that really would clean his toothbrush if given the opportunity!! I wonder what dream #6 will bring?!?

    ReplyDelete