Monday, March 14, 2011

need motivation? / nike





"My Best Enemy"

this is just plain funny













a great homage to OK Go's treadmill music video




What motivates me to run?

1. Gorgeous sights {Golden hour at the Rose Bowl or midday at the beach}
2. I love feeling sore and beat after a long run!
3. My Nike+ . I think I am going to try out the speed feature today. The distance feature doesn't choose your music speed, and I'm thinking I need to mix things up a bit.
4. I just found out today that I am six pounds away from what I weighed in high school. There were days in college when I thought I'd never see a size 8 jeans again. Now size 6 seems so much closer!


What motivates you to run/be active?

1 comment:

  1. I love the feeling after I work out. It's like my body is saying "Thank you!!"

    ReplyDelete