Friday, March 25, 2011

funny face

This has been an Audrey Hepburn month. 

For my birthday, the Saunders gave me this charmingly illustrated storybook about Audrey's life: 


And I have been skimming through many of Audrey's helpful quotes on "How to be Lovely" that I've had since November: 



I just got this today from Heather as a belated birthday gift! 



And my sister and I happened to plan to watch Funny Face this evening, so it was an Audrey Hepburn day! 









I love seeing a little bit of Audrey's awkwardness in this film, because it reassured me that even the most beautiful girls are sometimes awkward, so my occasional awkwardness must be okay too.. though Audrey can somehow still be graceful in her awkwardness, and that is far more than I can say for myself -  but at least it's wishful thinking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment