Thursday, July 21, 2011


It's been ages since I've been able to cross any films off ofmy list! 

I finally saw Evita all the way through. The history is really quite interesting, though I wish there was more dialogue to explain more specifically what is all going on.  Musicals can only be so historically rich because they want to still entertain you!  I wish all movies about Argentina could be this beautifully shot.






I've only seen bits and pieces of this from film classes, and I caught the first hour last night while Dad was watching it. 



The young Christian Bale is pretty talented.   

And I'm watching this right now.  What is it about cunning sneaky criminal films that gets me going?! 
The music, the main titles!  I should watch Ocean's again, now that I think about it.... it's been too long. 




2 comments:

  1. Empire of the sun was a beautiful movie. I've never seen the entire movie of catch me if you can. Just bits and pieces from it airing on TV. I like all that I've seen though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Years since I've seen Evita - and I might see Catch Me when I get back home, although on stage. It hit Broadway this year!

    ReplyDelete